2022-23 Classic Team Trail
- Lakes will be off limits Monday - Blast off Saturday the week of the tournament. (NO OFF LIMITS FOR OPEN)
- Airport Marine or tournament director may refuse the right to any tournament entry.
- There will be NO BLAST OFF. You pay and register the morning of the tournament, then go to your starting spot and begin fishing at the assigned starting time. You can launch from any ramp on the scheduled lake.
- Tournament hours will be safe daylight (first cast) to 3:00 p.m. CST. All boats must check-in at the designated site by assigned time.
- All contestants must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket while gas engine is on. The boat driver must have a kill switch attached while engine is running.
- All contestants must obey Alabama Water Safety Rules and Alabama Game and Fish Regulations.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed during tournament hours or six (6) hours prior to tournament.
- Five (5) fish limit per boat. Only large mouth and Spotted Bass 12 inches minimum.
- Contestants cannot have any more than five (5) fish in the live well at any given time. Cull as you go.
- You MAY weigh in one (1) DEAD FISH. (NO PENALTY)
- All sight fish must be hooked inside the mouth (no snatching, no trolling, no live bait).
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and are considered minors.
- To qualify for parent child division, the child must be 15 years of age or younger.
- Should inclement weather arise, take appropriate action for your safety.
- All prize winners are subject to a polygraph test and drug test to be given by a licensed tester. (YOU MUST PASS TO WIN)
- All conditions arising which are not covered by the above rules will be resolved by the tournament committee. These decisions will be FINAL.
- B.A.S.S. team championship qualifiers will be awarded per number of total boats fished in the entire trail. The awards will go to qualifiers in order of Angler of the Year first, winner of the Classic second, and then all spots will revert to Angler of the Year points before the Classic.
- Team of the Year will be decided by the best six (6) regular tournaments and will be boat #1 and will have all entries paid in next year's trail.
- Contestants must stay in the boat unless nature calls or an emergency arises. Any other circumstances must be approved by the tournament director.
- Sportsmanship Rule: Any unsportsmanlike behavior during tournament hours will be grounds for disqualification from the tournament. Behaviors will be reviewed and ruled on by the tournament committee. This includes but not limited to behaviors like: someone pre-fishing for your team during off-limit periods, someone hole-sitting for you or your team, reckless boat operation, intentionally snagging fish, etc...
- You must fish with the same partner each tournament for angler of the year points, but an alternate can be used twice. Alternates must pay membership fee.
- You must fish 4 tournaments to qualify for the CLASSIC.
|Tournament Director - Clint Miller - 205-217-5878
Airport Marine . 424 Hwy 87, Alabaster AL 35007 . 205-664-0407
|We're updating as information becomes available.